Hup Fatt is one of Australia’s major meat wholesalers, providing high quality, fresh and processed meat to butchers, restaurants, clubs, smallgoods manufacturers, the food service industry and the general public.
In Chinese, Hup Fatt means working together to achieve wealth. This translation is expressed though Hup Fatt’s five core business values which guide their day-to-day operations and future developments:
- Quality – provision of fresh and processed, high grade meats, cut to customer specifications.
- Specialisation – in pork (fresh, female only pigs), beef, veal, lamb and meat trays.
- Skill – specialised boning and meat cuts, Chinese style butchering.
- Service – supply of fresh, value added, and frozen meats in individual, carton and pallet orders.
- Partnership – working together with our customers to create a successful future.
Our specialised factories and multi species boning rooms provide the ideal set up to service butchers, restaurants, clubs, smallgoods manufacturers, food service, meat tray and retail markets.
We deliver daily throughout Sydney and has regular deliveries to Wollongong and the Central Coast. Other destinations are available on request.
Hup Fatt is licensed to operate by the NSW Food Authority.
Our customers and service
- Butchers – whole pork, beef and lamb carcasses and speciality chinese cuts.
- Restaurants and Clubs – all traditional and chinese speciality cuts.
- Smallgoods Manufacturers – fresh and frozen pork products.
- Food Service – value added fresh, processed, chilled and frozen meats in carton and pallet configurations.
- Meat Tray – budget, assorted, pork, beef, lamb and family trays or trays can be made to order.
- Retail – directly to the public. Visit the Hup Fatt shop at 206 Merrylands Road, Merrylands for a wide range of quality meat, cut daily for freshness.
Contact us if you're interested in doing business with us.